Monday, September 24, 2012

cheap shopping!!


Sometimes you face cheap-shopping days and since they don't appear that often you should really enjoy them ;) By cheap-shopping I mean use discounts wisely or even some gift certificates...

I started at Douglas, cause they had a special offer from Herôme. If you would spend €8 on any Herôme products you coud pick out a free gift out of 3 things. I bought a new nail hardener cause my own was already started running out. The package I picked had a free glassfile worth €9,95 and I got to pick my free gift, I picked out Exit Damaged Nails Serum (an oil based product) worth €12,50.

I went to the Bodyshop cause I was there earlier that week but I couldn't find anything suitable...I became a member (for a year) which costs a membership of €10, but with the card they provide you they give a 10% discount on items you buy that year, and every €20 you spend you get points...depending on the amount of points you've saved up you can get a pressent yay!! AAaannd you can pick something out worth €10 (or more but get the €10 discount) in the month of your bday. Which for me is September. I picked out their BBcream nr 2, which I ended up paying €0,35 for ;) Not using it yet as I just started one of my Asian BBcreams.

Then I went to Etos cause I had a €15 bday giftcertificate...and I knew they had a special discount on all make-up brands. Buy 2 get 25% discount. Which I was happy about, I already picked out 2 items but I couldn't choose between them, and now I could buy them both paying a small amount extra. I picked out Maybelline Color Tattoo On and on Bronze nr 35 and Maybelline popstick Crystal Pink  nr 040. I ended up paying €1,10 extra.

I did a little Primark shopping as well and was getting pretty exhausted :S So I just took the train back home....finding in my mail...a little gift from Maybelline..yay. I didn't thought I would win, but I joined in on a FaceBook competition and I won Color Tattoo Immortal Charcoal nr 55.


A week earlier I received this package from Koh (from another FaceBook competition);



I received my favorite color Funky! along with a mini moisturiser, a mini polish remover, long lasting basecoat and a sheet with stickers with their entire collection. The sheet can be used to create your own wishlist so your partner, friends or familie can easily go to the shop pick up your favorite colors :)




The Revlon colorburst Lip butters in the first picture...they don't actually count to the cheapshopping day...I bought them at Evulbay.

As you can see I piked out Berry Smoothie and Sweet Tart.....and I love em!!! They glide onto your lips, give a nice feeling all day and the pigmentation is just enough. Somewhere between a lipgloss and a lipstick...butter is the perfect word :)

3 reacties:

Unknown said...

wow!!
It's really great!!
A lucky day for shopping!

Néné - Moon Blue said...

Hello!

Beautiful the revlon lipsitiks.

I'm folloins you blog.
Please, can you follow mine, too?

Kisses
Néné

http://miscelaneasssss.blogspot.com

Neon Rider said...

lovely blog...:) follow you :D

http://beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment