Monday, August 5, 2013

testing Clinique 3-step set, type 2...

I have written a post before about a Clinique product, the Even Better eyecream. And I told you in the most honest way how I felt about the product, what the results were etc..cause I got the chance to try it out since it was sent to me by a reviewing company called "Insiders".

A few weeks ago I was lucky again, I with 499 others, got the chance to try out a new set called the 3-Step Skin care (skin type 2 for me).



Step 1; Cleanse
Clinically formulated cleansing—that's how great skin starts. Clinique's dermatologists believe soap is best. Our non-drying liquid and bar formulas maintain protective lipids, loosen surface flakes. Prep skin for the exfoliating action of
Step 2; Exfoliate
Meet a new generation of Clarifying Lotions from our guiding dermatologists. It's the key step in our world-famous 3-Step Skin Care System: Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. From day one, expect your skin to look fresher, feel smoother. In two weeks, the rewards become abundantly clear. Finish with
Step 3; Moisturize
The moisture "drink" all skins need, developed by Clinique's guiding dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance. Works to soften, smooth, improve the condition and texture of your skin. Lotion formula is for drier skins; oil-free Gel is perfect for oilier skins.
(I stole this text from www.clinique.com)

Step 1 Liquid Facial Soap
this came as a 50ml tube, seems very concentrated only needed a small amount to wash my face. My face felt incredibly clean, didn't itch or felt dry at all. I could easily wash away all the make-up I was wearing, there was no issue with longlasting or waterproof eyeiners at all. I didn't need to rub my face extra hard to get that clean feeling. even after 2 weeks of trying out this product twice a day I still loved using it.
























Step 2 Clarifying Lotion
this came as a 100ml bottle, the scent might scare of some people as it has quite a strong pharmacy smell. I didn't mind it, it didnt last that long and specially my skin didn't take over the scent either. Again this product didn't dry out my skin, it was just part of the cleaning and preparing so the moisturiser could drench into my skin better.



Step 3 Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
this came as a 30ml tube, hmm the only thing I didn't like about this was the fact it was distributed in  tube. I like pumps better, the product was thin enough to get an excess of product...in which case a pump would be handier. That aside, the product itself is brilliant!! I used it on my brand spanking clean face twice a day and I loved it. It was the right amount of hydrating creamynes my skin needs, even in these dutch summer tempertures I loved using the product.



I've been using this set for about 3 weeks now and I truely recommend it to everyone. there are different sets available, depending on your skintype ofc. I have a somewhat mixed skintype leaning to dry skin, and this typ 2 was perfect!!

before using 3 Step
after using 3 Step

As you can see all my make-up is gone, fresh clean face...well except for the pigmentation thnx to my pregnancy weewooo ;) but that's another little project to start!!
I loved the 3 Step set. It's easy in use, extreme fast and my skin feels perfect!


0 reacties:

Post a Comment