Tuesday, September 18, 2012

a little close-up

It's been a couple of days since we got home and I'm finally getting back into "normal" mode again. It's always quite strange to get back into your old habbits again when you faced small culture shocks. Shocks in a good way since it were great experiences!!

Since I still have a little time off before I start working at my new work....I'm only gonna do things I wanna do. Blog, shop, watch movies etc etc ;) Let me start with getting back to the "what did I shop for in Tokyo" cause the first couple of photos were terrible!!


This little bag..I didn't shop in Tokyo :) It was a gift for my bday from friends and now it holds my japanese beauty products cause they all fit in it and it looks awsome. I held a little bday party 2 days before we went on the trip (as my bday was during the trip) but I didn't bring the bag along since I was scared I might loose it or it getting damaged... I did see some Kimmidoll items in Tokyo, mostly keychains.



What did I buy;

2 lipbalms by Nivea 1 shimmering/colored and 1 peach flavored (10yrs ago when we visited Italy I bought a Labello lipbalm peach flavoured...it became my favorite!! but I never saw that again ), a lot of CanMake stuff; cute topping nailpolishes for when you're making food related nailart, gel-volume topcoat, amazing eyeliner, ubersweet blush in the color 9 Angelic Heart, dolly eye lash base (very curious how this will look, I do have thick lashes myself) and BB cream, light version.
3 Pa polishes (2 flakies and 1 cute flowers in clear base), 3 different Bb creams by Holika Holika (which is shimmering), Maybelline (mineral based) and a brand named Peras which is completly unknown to me but I tested it in the shop and I liked it a lot!!
The little MAC eyeshadow is from what I heared an Asian exclusive...wow didn't know that when I bought it ;) it's the same size as any mineral eyeshadow but now it contains 4 colors!! I picked out Great Beyond. All 4 colors can be used individually, but you can blend them together as well, as the sales person tried to explain to me.
The big cute spray is a hair and head spray by Jewel Jouer (which smells devine!!! Mimi Torte).

I can tell you already I have some favorites and I reaaallly hope I can find either an Evulbay seller or someone who I can swap with cause I need certain products in my life meh. For instance the Jewel Jouer and the CanMake eye liner...lub it!!!

3 reacties:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Can't wait to see you try that BB cream. Asian BB creams are the best.

Unknown said...

This bag is beautiful!!
I love kimidoll items ^^
Great haul by the way, I'm still jealous!!

addiction Psychology said...

we girls love the girl thing, specially make ups,bags and accessories..but we need to think first if it is good or not..we should also be aware that its not good and we need to think first if you really need it or you just want it..

Post a Comment