Friday, September 14, 2012

hhmm

Hhmmm I did make some photos of the huge stuff pile I bought in Tokyo...but I'm not very fond of them :S...the photo's that is ;)

I'll just do a quick intro of what awsomeness I scored and will post more about it and the great areas we visited with some Tokyo photos as well ;)

Most of my new goodies were shopped in the amazing 100¥ shops some readers advised me to go to. I did buy a couple of Bbcreams, some CanMake make-up, Pa polishes and shoes!!! Hello Kitty Vans omg...I wanted them sooo badly ;)

Sooo in advance, I'm terrbibly sorry bout the poor quality of photo's...but I'll make it up soon :)














2 reacties:

Unknown said...

OMG I'm so jealous!!
So many awesome stuff!!

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

WOW!! you bought amazing things!! I love the t shirt but also the nail max!!

Post a Comment