Saturday, December 4, 2010

MAC pigment shadows


Yes this is me trying to experiment with pigments...  :) Too bad I couldn`t capture the sexy pinkness of Kitschmas which I tried to spread all over my eye, and I used Deep Blue green as a thick eyeliner. Both pigments were used with Pixie eye color sealer, which I think is a great product!! Not too watery and not too oily, perfect! And yes...I use this amount of mascara each day :S Tons and tons, but I like it haha. To keep my brows a wee bit in shape I used Herome - Brow Gel in a slight light brown color otherwise it will make it all too dark.

So it`s just too bad the right colors weren`t really captured :S I`ll try it with different colors next time ;)

8 reacties:

Ivana said...

Very beautiful and subtle MU! I'm such a begginer when it comes to MU - mascara and that's it. :D You have beautiful eyes! <3

Brenda said...

wow, which mascara are u using???? it makes ur lashes soooo long!!!

Martje said...

Sephora`s - Atomic Volume Ultra Black, 2 layers and I brush it a bit in between layers. I always keep 1 in stock cause I love it so much I don`t wanna run out...Sephora shops are not near my town :S

The Green Fairy said...

Did you use an eye primer? When I use pigments, I MUST use a primer. Then the colours will be very vivid. I use Urban Decay's one. All day in humidity, eye shadow never runs. ^^

Do you have Urban Decay there??

Martje said...

I don`t own a primer :) I do hear some pretty good things about them, in my small town they don`t sell Urban Decay, and I haven`t seen it in bigger cities :S To seal this pigment I used Pixie, which worked very well. Colors got more intense, but stayed on very very well. Nice product for an excellent price!

Unknown said...

i have a giveaway come o, see if you want !!

Martje said...

ah thnx sweety I`ll have a look!!

fashiondoll said...

cute blog,i like it
hope you visit my blog too and dnt forget to follow if u like! :)

xoxo

Post a Comment