Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Apivitaaaaa


If you live in a counry where Apivita products are available...I strongly suggest to go and buy the pomegranate face masks. The scent is just yummy all over, but the feeling of your skin just after using this product...wow :)

As you apply it, there are tiny little red pieces in the creamy substance, which you can melt into your skin as you`ll massage the mask onto your skin. An ever bigger yummy explosion of pomegranate scent takes place by then.

I left if for about 15minutes as I love it when I leave my masks on longer then the desciptions tell you to. It was an easy wash-off, nothing left behind and my skin felt so hydrated and calmed. Now I only have 1 sachet left over, and I`m saving it for a perfect beauty weekend ;) But I know now that some shops in Belgium sell this brand as well...hurray!!!

8 reacties:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I love these posts of yours. They are so cute and fun!

Alexis said...

Hahah this is silly. I'm afraid to use pomegranate anything because I had an allergic reaction to dove's pomegranate stuff.. boo

Martje said...

@Chris...I just can`t look normal in the camera ;)

@Antoszewskia, I had an allergic retion to Dove as well!! It was a couple of years ago, and the left side of my face was covered with a thick layer of rash and swelling yuck. But to me it was specific Dove...and I haven`t dared to touch it ever since.

Unknown said...

I don't use masks!
And I don't know this brand )=
Looks so efficient!

Martje said...

:) a big welcome Opal, feel free to stick around!!

burbujitabebe said...

i love your pic i have one like this! :D
kisses!
http://eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com/

♥beauxs mom said...

Love your funny faces always make me laugh! Ughh you always have the best masks the coal one and the one from lol I love masks but I'm waiting to finish the ones I have before buying more, great post

KatXoXo said...

I like the sounds of a pomegranite face mask!! Sounds yummy lol
KatXoXo

Post a Comment