Monday, April 25, 2011

Neon by Love & Beauty :)

Now be careful....I will place a tiny photo of it...just don`t look at it directly but slooowly scroll down.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........

I did warn you!! It`s an amazing sheer polish, this is 3 layers, no bc and tc. I must admit I didn`t clean up as it was purely to show you all what a bright color this is. My brother picked it out himself during his last trip to NY. I do love the color, but I`m afraid it will be a toe color. As for my fingers it`s, specially since I haven`t tanned yet, too bright. I think patients at work will go into shockphase :S

5 reacties:

rock-or-not said...

So fun!
Perfect for summer!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice colour.

Shareena said...

oh nice!

Half Dressed said...

Geeeez it's SO bright! Gorgeous colour though, especially if you go to a neon rave night out :P

L x

carissakuo said...

oh awesome summer color!

Post a Comment