Sunday, September 19, 2010

OPI Glitzerland + Viva la Nails



Boehoeeee, after being ill for a couple of days the "urge"  to create some funky nails got reaally big ;)

I really wanted to create something big, smashing and totally bling bling!!!

I`ve used Sally Hansens Double duty as a base-coat, followed by 3!! coats of OPI Glitzerland...omg...I defo not regret having that polish ordered, I love it. I topped it with China Glaze fast forward Top Coat, waited a while to indeed completly dry. Then I picked out some nice nail-stickers from Viva la Nailsthat I had received in my overstuffed blog-package, and again topped it with China Glaze topcoat...WOW...smashing gold :)

I can`t stop smiling, this color really makes me happy. I get this happy 6-year-old feeling all over, cause it shines and blings all the time. This color would as well work on a pedi when I wear my golden Birkenstocks as well ooehhh.

2 reacties:

Laura said...

Your nails look gorgeous! I love the colour :)

L x
Half Dressed

Martje said...

Ah that`s so sweet, thank you :)

Post a Comment