Friday, September 10, 2010

S-he + China Glaze



I received this polish from my swap with Amused Polish, it`s from a brand called S-he. This is polish number 464, a deep purple. I used China Glaze Strong Adhesive Base Coat first, then 2 layers of S-he 464 and topped it with a layer of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.

Really really loved the deep intense purply color :) Well purples almost always do it for me, this once is very stylish and delicate.


After wearing it for 2 days.....



I thought it needed a little sparkling. I`m a huuuge sucker for sprinkles, sparkles and glitters and this China Glaze Snow Globe is just an amazing polish!! I can truely recommend it to everyone. The iridisent colors of the big glitters playing on the light is just...great :)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment