Monday, January 10, 2011

Benefits of working in a pharmacy....

Would be getting discounts on beauty-product you sell, brands such as Vichy, LaRoche-Posay, Avene...etc etc :) Just before the festive days began I took home some products cause I really wanted to try them out...


Avene's cold-cream handcreme....I think I bought 3, just to make sure I`ve got enough in stock. This has to be the best creme for my hands at this moment...being cold freezing weather outside, warm inside. Washing hands occaionally specially at work, dry cuticles etc etc. First minute after applying it's terrible, can't seem to rub it in, hands all white and all. But once you've reached the point it's all drenched in...wow what a feeling!! Not sticky at all, leaves no greasy spots on paper, glas or sheets at night, lovely scent. This is a favorite that will never go away.

Eucerin day and night cream with a hyaluron filter...ah what?! Yes Hyaluron acids will make sure natural collageen builts itself so wrinkle will slowly fade away..don't imagine it's nr 1 wonder product ofc, but slightly fading or even prevent work for me!! Wrinkles aside it also works on our moist-system so it keeps the skin nice firm and hydrated.....non the less this is a brand wich uses perfumes, alcohol and preservations...which again can cause skin irritations. I took home the small test set just to try it out. Sooo why an anti-wrinkle cream?! I`m 29 :(  And I want to prevent, yet treat my skin well!

Vichy Essentielles shower gel...mmmm just the scent. It`s a very soft flowery scent, reminds me of spring. I just want winter to end soooon. All the cold and darkness makes me a sad panda boehoee. using this product makes me feel fresh and clean, but not completly dehydrated. I can use a light bodymilk and it's all good :)

4 reacties:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Nice review!! Lovely blog:)) Do check out my new site- http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/
I'm following you. Hope you follow me back:)

Unknown said...

This is a definite plus to working in a drug store, imagine all the money you save! Awesome!

Brenda said...

i'm looking for a good handcream...avene sounds lovely, how much it costs aprox?...

Martje said...

Retailprice would be 8,95euros, for 75ml. Lasts you a while cause you only need a small amount of it.

Post a Comment