Saturday, March 26, 2011

666-675 :)

Hurray, they have arrived weeeeeee. Safe and sound, all 10! It did took a while, at least the waiting for aprovel part, cause shipping took about 8 days. I had no clue which numbers to order, but watching other peoples' swatches only made me extremely greedy, so I limited myself to 10 bottles. Hhmm which 10 will it be....well why not 666-675 and if it works out well, cause there also are some reviews on damaged packages :S, I`ll just order another 10. But I don`t think I`ll be fed up with these, and it`s quite an amount....but thinking about the amount of money it cost...can easily buy another 10 :)

What the ****  is she talking about you might think.....

My order of Catherine Arley;






7 reacties:

Ivana said...

Eeeenjoy your new toys! They're great! <3

Martje said...

thnx sweetie!! If I ever make another order, I`ll steal your numbers....pink,pink,pink!! :)

Ria said...

They look so pretty!!!Do some swatches, because I'm thinking of ordering some soon!
Have fun :D
x

Unknown said...

great haul :D

♥beauxs mom said...

Omg I'm so jealous ! Are they all holo? Where did u get them
From?

Martje said...

As far as I know and can see, they are all holo. I`m gonna make a nail-wheel today, so people can see the differences. I`ve bought these at a Bulgarian website; www.beautycosmetic.biz

It took over a month to arrive since the date of ordering, but that due to the fact you`ll be placed in line of orders, the actual shipping took about 8 days to arrive at my door.

I`ve read about some orders arrived smashed, and not so satisfied buyers...but it all went perfect for me :)

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

wow! they look amazing!!!
btw, there's an award for you :)

Post a Comment