* visit NY ( and it`s kind of on the list for this year yaaay)
* have kids ( yes 2 if we "can" )
* change work ( hmm I don`t think I was meant to work in a pharmacy really )
* visit India/Rahjastan...wow thats such a colorful continent!!
* get a tattoo ( either the outlines of a star or a small sakura flower, but the spot is my inner left ankle, just slight left/above the bone :) ) But since I`m not 100% sure what to get, no ink in my skin yet.
* Loose some weight....but I`m not the kind of person who hold on to diets...nor tend to go to the gym on a regular base. And I`m defo not gonna binge and barf :S Sooo...this is purely on the list ;)
* Continue do my thing :) We have a certain relationship where our hobbies and interest are really our way of relaxing, tiny escape from "reality". I like it, I enjoy it and it`s mine...which I think is very important to have next to a relaxtionship. Just a little me-time.
7 things I say all the time:( woops...I swear a lot sowwie )
* k*t ( this is actually dutch for female parts, but it`s a short word which
* sjips....as in shit, but this sounds nicer :)
* I tend to add "this is my opinion" a lot to things I say haha, cause well...I have an opinion!
* Sjezus...derived from Jezus ofc.
* Noob...but I use it at work a lot as well haha. I think i got the hang of some word during my WOW-career :S This is indeed a word my colleagues don`t get, which makes me giggle a bit each time I use it haha.
* Poesiewoesss.....when I have no idea which cat I need/want/punishing. they all have quite long names, which is actually my own fault :)
* Will you marry me...aw sjeez I think I`ve been asking that for about 8 years now. We`re married almost a year and I still ask it, cause it grew a habbit now ggrrrr. And he`ll just answer " don`t know, I have to ask my wife" So don`t think he really minds it. I hope it ends some day, cause it gets quite annoying :)
7 things I'm good at:
* baking cookies/cakes/cupcakes
* smell nice, ow I love scents...how can people not wear perfumes or scents?!
* cuddle/huggin!! I love to hug, my hubbie, but friends as well...even though I`m almost 30 I looove to hug my girlfriends :)
* I`m a gamer girl...well actually since World Of Warcraft, but I`m good at it!
* I think I`m pretty good at english....I have to get 7 things, so I`m adding very weird things now ;)
* Cook 5 course dishes for 6. And keep em all warm as well. I truely think I`m a good cook under pressure. When it`s just the 2 of us I experiment more, but when more/other people are over I keep it safe and work it out perfectly.
* I`m quite creative. Make my own jewelry ( atm I`m making my own silver ring ), quest favors, website/blog, bags, cakes/cupcake thingy. I like to be creative, not always things end up the way they meant to be. but during the progres you`ll just learn to adjust and adept so the end result works out fine as well. I hardly throw an item in the corner and leave it be cause the outcome isn`t working for me...
* sunday IS uber lazy day :) I tend not even to do laundry, well actually we both haha
* I don`t like crowds...specially when people bump into each other a lot, ieks it I can`t breath and ieeuww DON`t touch meeee feelings all over :) I`m lovely at amusement parc and festives hahaha
* When driving I can swear like a sailor, boy-o-boy, defo not lady-like....not giving any examples ;)
* I hate ironing. I never ever iron...except 2 little dresses. When I hang my laundry, I do it in such a way it dries up perfect for foulding ;)
* I hate scary stuff!!! From sounds, series, movies to rl stuff like spiders ieuww. I reaaaally hate apocalyptic stories, they give me shivers. But that`s cause I`m scared of dieing/death and I don`t want to be reminded of endings I think....
* I can`t sing...though i do it all the time. At work, whilest cooking, underneath the shower. Sometimes I wonder what my neighbours think of it. But I love it, I shout at the top of my lungs, but the windows still haven`t shattered ;)
* I`m not a 100% family person, which i think my mum regrets :S I don`t mind not seeing most of my family...we only get together once for Xmas, and sometimes meet at a bday, but that chance is so nihil. This Xmas we didn`t even go cause of teh weather sooooo we`ll just wait anotehr year. I didn`t even invite my aunts etc for out wedding, casue well that was our choice to keep it a rather small party. I don`t even know what to talk about with my family, they always had better relations with my brothers...but it`s both ways.
* I`m a good listener, for some reason people find it comforting to really open their heart to me, and I really don`t mind just to listen.
* I`m not 100% a girly girl, which is quite handy with a hubbie and older brothers. I know a lot of SCI-Fi, series, books, games, guy stuff :)
* I love to experiment in the kitchen, not alone the cake stuff, but complete dishes as well. We`re lucky if it`s a succeeded thing, but it`s just a bummer if it fails. Don`t worry too long about it! Next time will be better ;)
* I have high respect to elder people....note those who treat me normal back...specially in my work age doesn`t matter if you have a big mouth.
* Oehh back to the elder people...sick old men....I have a weak heart for them :( boehoee I just need to help them all!!
* I looove to decorate the house. Not alone for Xmas, but when it needs a little redoing, new candles or pillows or plants. Or give the patio a lovely look. I love it when it has a little new finishing touch. But due to my lazy Sunday authority it only lasts a while hahaha
* I have a high interest in angles/ Though I have no religion background I love the myth and the stories about them. I as well love ancient greek stories. I always name my game characters after greek gods, or give them names with a special meaning :)
Oeehhh I`m tagging aaalll you lovelies out there who have not been awarded with this yet :) I`d love to read your "anwers" :)