Friday, August 19, 2011

Metallic Crackle Glaze!!

A while ago I had an awsome swpa with Carla and she helped me get some of teh lovely Metallic Crackle Glazes from China Glaze. I had been following them a bit on other peoples blogs, but the actually release took such a long time with my "regular" online shops and I reaallly wanted them. Didn`t want to miss out on these pretties!!

I picked out the following 3;


Haute Metal, a pinky metal


Latticed Lilac, purple/lilac toned metal


Oxidized Aqua, a blue/green metal

All crackles have a black Nfu Oh polish as "basecoat" and none have a tc. I looove them!! I think I love these metal ones even more then regular crackles. My colleague even wants me to get Platinum pives (and Crushed Candy) now ;)

3 reacties:

Unknown said...

The Aqua one is my favorite!

Unknown said...

This is amazing!!
The blue and pink are coming to me =D

Chloe Mia said...

The aqua one is so pretty.

Post a Comment