Sunday, August 7, 2011

pinky pinkies


I`ve used these 5 gorgeous pinks from my latest swap with Michy. Pure Ice - First Love, Pink Ice, Lilac Mist, Watermelon Ice and Tease ( yes it has a slight blue shimmer in it!!). It was the first time I used this brand and I can tell you I love them! Watermelon Ice and Tease where  a little more seethrough then the other 3, and tend to go a little strikey as well when you apply. But all polishes looked amazing after applying 3 thin layers., dried quite fast ( I did apply a fast drying tc after but that's due to habbit :S ) and I didn`t face any tipwear evenor peeling polish  after 4 days!! Which is amazing for me, this really is my brand. I`ll be looking forward to use the glittersz as well.


6 reacties:

lovenailpolish said...

very nice! I love the few pure ice I have too. The bottles are cool.

It is not too late to enter my glitta giveaway!! just comment -the drawing is today! at addicted to OPI-yum

Unknown said...

They are so cool!!
I love them!

Lindsey R said...

Thanks for the post on Pure Ice! I keep meaning to pick some up when I shop in the U.S., but I always forget... d'oh!

♥beauxs mom said...

I love pure ice polishes I think I have the most of these than any brand, I'm glad you got some now too!

Anouk said...

Pure Ice kende ik nog niet, mooie kleurtjes! :)

NailsLikeLace said...

I LOVE all of those pinks! Gorgeous colors!

Post a Comment