Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sally H nail prism



Ooeeh look at this pretty pretty :) It's Sally H. Nail Prism Pink Rose Diamond, which I bought on Evulbay and not regreted it at aaalll. I love my Arley , OPI DS, Teeez, S-he holos...and all the bransd I spontaniously seem to forgotten :S Don't get me wrong, each brand has it's own uniquenes. But this one...was pure unicorn-pee on my nails. It applied perrrfect with 2 thin layers, no base or tc and lasted at least 4 days without tipwear. Love love love it!!

4 reacties:

Unknown said...

I have it too ^^
A little wonder!

(So) Originail said...

wow so beautiful!! like the rainbow ♥

Anouk said...

Wat een ontzettend mooie kleur!
Haha, unicorn-pee. :D

Witoxicity said...

This is one beauty. I like that unicorn-pee description. Haha!

Post a Comment