Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ooeehhh a baby!!!

I wanted to show you some great pics of my new lovely OPI - My Address is "Hollywood"  polish. I spend some time filing my nails a bit shorter and in shape, doing my cuticles or rather get rid of them etc etc. Painting them in an extremely gorgeous pinky (slight hint of coral) with shimmers in it....but I descided to do some gardening and didn`t think about taking any photos before that :S So my entire mani is ruined and all I can do is laugh really. Polish chipped of at a few nails, 2 nails miss a piece of nail as well, skin is all dirty and yuck!! They just need 2-3 days to get well again ;)

But!!! not to leave you all disapointed...I`ll show you something else.


This sweetie is Robin Frederique and she is my 2,5 week old niece. The first tiny baby I`m an aunt to and she`s allll cute and sweet :) and I think I will spoil her a lot.




9 reacties:

Ivana said...

She's sooooo sweet! I love her tiny hands and feet! AWWWWWW! ♥

Jane said...

Cute niece! Are you already excited to do her nails in a couple of years? Haha

Unknown said...

She's so cuuute!!!
Adorable!

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

cute! you'll be a good aunt| :)

mrsrexy said...

She's simply adorable!

NailPolishEpicness said...

Congrats! I just became a first time aunt to a baby boy on the seventeenth =]

coco said...

adorable !

Martje said...

yes she is a true cutie. when she was strectching out she made adorable little sounds, like she was totally comfortable laying there :)

Witoxicity said...

She's so adorable! Congratulations to her parents and to you, a brand new aunty! :)

Post a Comment