Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Catrice - Enter Wonderland LE


 This Catrice LE was available last week in my local Kruitvat...but it`s a good thing I took em all cause as usual...it's all sold out now :S Boehoee, and they have a wonderful sale buy 1 get 1 free, and they don't stock up :)

1 Forbidden Apple
2 Lavevenderlicious
3 Wonderland Green Card
4 Miracle Heaven


I'm showing you nr 3 Wonderland Green Card. In the picture I`m actually having 1 layer sandwiched between a bc and tc, and it looked very good!! Tbh a second layer of color wouldn't be necessary.

It`s a fresh bright green, which I'll be wearinga lot I think! Would love to try out some stamping on it....and with it!

8 reacties:

Anonymous said...

I hope we get this collection here!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I love LE collections and this one looks like a keeper. :)

Jette Fromm said...

It is a great basic green :) I love the formula!

KatXoXo said...

I've never seen these :( I love the bottles!!
KatXoXo

carissakuo said...

oh! this collection looks bold. love it! :) this green is really pretty!

Unknown said...

Awesome collection!

Unknown said...

Love ur blog

Please check out mine and follow http://britters89.blogspot.com/

♥beauxs mom said...

the butterflies on the cap is so cute im a sucker for cute packaging lol and that green is such a beautiful color.

Post a Comment