Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pupa awsomeness ;)


I can`t believe I haven`t showed these 2 products by Pupa...think i own them for about 2 months now. Pupa products aren't being sold in my silly town, nor can I ever find them in Utrecht or Amsterdam. When I visit my sweet friend I always stop by the drugstore in her town, DA, where they do have the latest collection.

The big red/pink shiney box containes a product called Pure Light Blush. It`s a very subte pink blush with shimmers in it. As I have fair skin i can`t use dark pinks or even orange toned blushes, so this one works perfect for me. The shimmers really "illuminate" your skin, giving it a healthy tone. The only problem I have is...I don`t own a descent blush-brush...but no fear, NY is 1 week away and my shopping spree will begin :)


The black/pink polka dotted box contains an eyeshadow from Pupas spring collection "Very Vintage". It`s a combined  baked eyeshadow with a half moon or silver and rest is silky pearly pink :) (it`s nr 1 on this page ) It`s a great combination of colors. After using an eyelid primer, colors stayed on perfect all day. Pupa...you make your products soo big ! I will never finish up this eyeshadow :S Nonetheless both awsome products on my list :)

6 reacties:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I'm really liking the packaging and coloring of product on the eye shadow. Very pretty.

Unknown said...

This looks good!
I didn't know this brand!

Martje said...

Pupa..milano, and italian brand, with a wide variaty on make up of great quality.

stolen from their website; "Pupa brand is owned by Micys Company, an Italian firm born in 1976. It exports its products in 70 countries all over the world."

Unknown said...

The packaging for the blush is really cute!

The eyeshadow has the same packaging as the Milani wet/dry eyeshadows.

From Broadway said...

Really like the packaging of the products!!!

♥beauxs mom said...

That eyeshadow is so pretty thanks for sharing I've never heard of this brand till now.

Post a Comment