Sunday, May 1, 2011

glitsersz on my eyes

 on the left.....
on the right....













glitsersz everywhere :)

A couple of weeks ago I bought 2 glitter eyeliners by Teeez. Gutsy a somehwat white/silver and Outta Contral a lilac one ( I`m wearing the lilac one in the pictures). I love the amount of glitters in it. Sometimes when you aply glitter eyeliner, you can get the feeling you smear out all gel stuff and the glitters themselves will just stick on the little brush...specially when it`s been opened a while :S This stuf is amazing! I love it :) Perfectly dosed glitters, no scent at all and the price is low. I think I payed about 4euros each.

9 reacties:

burbujitabebe said...

:D
i like it!
http://eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com/

♥beauxs mom said...

It looks so pretty without being too much I really like it wish they sold teeez brand where I live.

Summer said...

Oooh your eye color is so pretty <3 I really want an eyeliner like that :)

x

From Broadway said...

gorgeous look!

Unknown said...

Awesome!!
I love it!
This brand seems very cool!

Inner Beauty Battle said...

pretty!

Martje said...

thnx sweeties :)

it`s indeed a lovely brand, the products I own are amazing. they`re cheap (major +), easy to apply, easy to clean and colors are just great!

Kelly said...

So pretty!!! I haven't forgotten about your package - I've been adding to it. It ships out this Saturday!

Martje said...

oooow silly girl!! dont buy too much :)

Post a Comment