Sunday, May 29, 2011

melon cake mmmmm

This is somewhat different then I normally bake cakes, but I really wanted to try something out with melon as my hubbie looooves them. I used melon extra flavouring in the bavarois and sliced up half a melon in tiny bits to decorate on top.



It tastes all yummy and fruity, not too sweet at all :)


**This is my last post....for now :) Tomorrow our journey to NY starts and we`ll be back 9th of June. I`m not sure if I`m not to tired to blog by then...we`ll see :). I won`t leave you all alone for 10 days, I have some posts planned. Many many new goodies will be shown, and when I get back I will try em aaall out. Baaaai for now!!**

5 reacties:

Ivana said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! *haswaterinhermouth*

Unknown said...

Looks so good!
I wanna taste it!

♥beauxs mom said...

That cake looks so yummy!! What a good idea to cut up melon for the topping it made it look so pretty!

Bregje said...

I love melon! This year I seem to have a thing for watermelon, and one of the Turkish stores nearby sells huge ones for cheap =D
Needless to say, that cake looks too yummy!

And of course, have an awesome time in NY! ^^

oupu said...

Seems so tasty:D

Post a Comment