Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MAC Bad Fairy



I looove the latest 3 MAC polishes ( they`re the only MAC ones I own ) I fell in love with all the swatches and reviews I`d seen the past couple of weeks, and I`d hoped to visit the MAC-store in Toulouse on our Avene trip...but unfortunatly I couldn`t find it and I don`t speak French that well to understand where a shop would be :S....so nothing left but order them through Ebay.

The pictures don`t really show the true colors, it`s way more vivid in real life!! Duochromes dancing on the lights showing the red, orange and even pink colors of this extreme multi-glitter polish. In this pic I`m wearing 3 layers topped with Seche Vite.

1 reacties:

Bregje said...

It's a gorgeous polish, I can imagine why you love it :) Wish I had it! :P

Post a Comment