Wednesday, October 6, 2010

you girls are mean! ;)


These shoes and these polishes you can see in the pictures or links...it`s all your girls fault I bought them!!

Spamming away with links of the awsome Sale at Asos....I just had to have those :) I mean look at the sexy shoes, they`re amazing, and I`m so glad they could be send so quickly cause I`m taking them along with my France trip next week wooptiedooo. And the polishes...oeehh I`ve been wanting to have some Ciate polishes for a while, specially the Cookies And Cream color. ( other 2 are Velvet Tuxedo and Sharp Tailoring, all 3 make a set from the Elemental collection ). After putting these items in my basket I quickly payed and logged out, cause it would have been a disaster for my credit card :S

4 reacties:

Ria said...

Woohoo!They're gorgeous!Cookies and Cream is one of my most recent lemmings in polishes...
And if you like them, it's not a disaster at all!
:)

Manicure Time said...

Ik voel me aangesproken;) Every girl deserves a bottle of Ciaté, LOL. En die schoenen: Ab Fab!

Britt said...

de schoenen zijn echt geweldig!

Martje said...

Ja leuk he :) en ze lopen ook geweldig!!

Post a Comment