Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Scents


I`m addicted to nice smells/scents. I love to smell nice, cause it just gives a clean and healthy feeling, it brings back memories and it makes me happy. After each trip we have made I always buy a new scent at the airport to finish a wonderful time and if I wear the perfume I always go back in time again to the happy moments. If I would go through a big box of stuffed animals/old childhood things and smell the item memories get back as well. I think I can say I`m a sucker for scents :) I often choose brands for their eau de parfum cause it lasts longer then teh eau the toilettes. At the moment my range includes the ones in the photo; l`Occitane - Cherry Blossom, Valentino - Rock & Rose Couture, Dior - J`Adore, Thierry Mugler - Angel Innocent, Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Lempicka, Dior- Miss Dior Cherie, D&G - 3 L`Imperatrice, Burberry - Beat, Juliet has a Gun - Citizen Queen. Once I have used in the past; Gucci - Rush, Armani - She. I do tend to devide them in lighter scents for summer and warm/deeper once for winter for some reason :) Still I love them all and would never throw them away, once bought I`ll use it till it`s finished!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment