Sunday, July 11, 2010

MNY (Maybelline New York)



By now you must have seen the fabulous WAH-nails. As I live no where near it, I was very eager to get my hands on some nice bright colors and try it out at home. (  That`s why I bought the China Glaze ink as well ;)  ) Sometimes I do my food shopping just acros he border with Germany, it`s only 40 minutes drive from here and they sell way more different stuff over there. Lot`s of bakking ingeredients I can`t get my hands on here, and they just have a wide range on herbs as well....all yummy. Just before I go I always check the website of a shop called DM, it`s more like the dutch shops called Etos or even Kruitvat, just to see what`s new or what`s for sale. I found out the where having a new line by Maybelline, called MNY. It`s really focused on young girlies. Prices had my atention as the nailpolishes were 2euros, lip-shimmers and glosses between 1,50 and 2 euros as well, they even have eyeshadows, blushes and eyeliners/kajal.

These are the 7 colors I took home, and 2 of them even came from an extra sale of 1 euro.

130; a white jelly
109A;  a light blue iridiscent
107A; a sugar pink iridiscent
753; a light green foil
761; a dark green shimmer
349; a bright red jelly
261; a fuchsia pearl

(I love to use the green colors as a base to the Nfu oh 56 flakies :) )
Already tried a little "pow"  ballon on my left big toe, lookes great...but then I went to bed and the sheets mixed it all up since it wasn't 100% dry :S  Too many layers...too little drieing time. Colors do look bright and I think it's worth 2 euros a bottle!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment