Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My new Essence polishes & Konad



Today I've recieved my new Konad imageplate nr 57, which I've order with Boozyshop a dutch online shop. ( Delivery was amazing fast ) I've seen so many manis with this plate I just had to have it, normally I'm not a sucker for animal prints, but this plate really drew my attention.

Earlier this week I had purchased 2 new polishes from Essence. 03 back to paradise which is a dark green with a hint of blue in it.At first I thought it was an extreme dark turquoise, but when applied it it's more dark green with blueish and 04 Fruit punch which is a creamy orange with slight shimmers in it. Both from the Return to Paradise line. I must admit, I didn't really like the colors when I only applied 1 layer, was very streaky so it has to be 2 or even 3 for a nice opaque color.

For this leopard mani...bare with me ;) it's only my first time use of the plate...I've applied the fruit punch in 2 layers, and used back to paradise with the plate. In mani swatches I saw people use a differnt color to fill up the little gaps the stamp will leave, so I thought it would be fun to do as well...I had better not ;) I used Essence nail art freestyle & tip painter in black and silver for it. Topped it with my favorite Sally Hansen double duty and that was it.

Since the main color was orange...and I needed a moisturising cream afterwards I searched through the cabinet and came across Rituals-touch of heaven. An ultra rich whipped body cream fragranced with sweet orange and cedar...makes an ultimate handcream. So now my hands don't look orange..they even smell orange....mmm
( next time I'll clean the excess polish better before taking photo's ;)  )

2 reacties:

TINA said...

i like it! new follower :D

checkout my blog @ beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

Martje said...

aahh thank you :)

I did checked your blog, and I`m your follower as well ;)

Post a Comment