Monday, August 16, 2010

Zoya Kelly



Hello!! Meet my new best friend Kelly :)

Hmm...color might apear a little matte in the pictures, but it`s defo shining. I received this polish last week with my order from eNailSupply. It`s from the Wonderful collection.

I looove this color, it`s a deep dark grey, the polish itself is creme-based and glides on your nail. The first layer showed some streaks, but applying the second it all vanished. Dries fast, but since it was on my toes I wanted to be sure and applyed the SecheVite.I would recommend this color to polish-lovers!! and I can`t wait to use it on my handnails and try several Konads on it :)

In the picture I`m wearing a Sally Hanson double duty base-coat, 2 thick layers of Kelly and topped it with SecheVite. ( only this foot....cause I have Edyta on the other one )

0 reacties:

Post a Comment